- A Comprehensive Expanded 4 Day Programme - 80% New Speakers
- Network with 100+ Attendees
- 25+ CEOs, Presidents, Directors and Chairmen in the distinguished speaker lineup
Philippines’s Leading Power & Energy Conference – Where Key Stakeholders Meet
The 3rd Philippines Power & Energy Conference is a global gathering of power and energy producers and suppliers who are being impacted by new regulations, developments and large opportunities to want to meet the energy demand in Philippines. 2015, over 100 stakeholders will make the trip from all corners of the globe to discover opportunities to secure and deliver power projects in the Philippines, identify new plans and initiatives by the government to accelerate growth and energy capacity - all at Philippines’s leading power & energy conference
Register 3 from the same company and the 4th Delegate attends FREE!
*Special Pricing for Government
Agencies and Power Utilities
SIGN UP NOW TO SAVE!!
Confirmed Speakers this Year Include:
Catch Breaking Updates from these Government Representatives:
- Alfredo J. Non , Commissioner , Energy Regulatory Commission
- Laura L. Saguin , Chief, Natural Gas Management Division, Department of Energy
- Antonio M. Cailao , President & CEO, Philippines National Oil Company
- Pedro H. Maniego Jr ., Chairman, National Renewable Energy Board (NREB)
Case Studies from Key Power Producers & Energy Industry Thought Leaders:
- Jose Basanio T. Aldon, Senior Advisor, Natural Gas Business, First Gen Corporation
- Gavin Barfield, Chief Corporate Information Technology Advisor, Manila Electric Company (MERALCO)
- Jose Maria P. Zabaleta Jr , President, Bronzeoak Philippines and San Carlos Solar Energy
- Mike Wootton, Chief Executive Officer, Langogan Power Corporation (LPC)
- Erel B. Narida, President, One Renewable Energy Enterprise Inc.